Most liked Facebook picture of all times is the Timeline picture of Barack Obama’s Fan page which was uploaded Yesterday.The timeline photo on Fan page of Barack Obama is the most liked Facebook picture.It have more than 4,011,265 likes and was shared 555,652 times till we saw it.
The following image was uploaded on Barack Obama’s Facebook Fan page yesterday with Caption saying”Four More Years” and is the most likes Photo on Facebook.com
The Foodie Blogroll: Earn $15 to promote O&CO. Olive Oils and Gourmet Specialties
The Promotion’s Goal
Our friends at O&CO. would like to engage you to bring awareness about their delicious Mediterranean olive oils and gourmet specialty foods. Also, they are offering a 16% discount coupon code to FBR members and their readers.
About Our Sponsor
“For over 15 years, O&CO. has been cultivating tradition, expertise, and high standards in order to offer our customers the best selections of olive oils and delicacies from across the Mediterranean.”
For more information about the sponsors please visit the O&CO. website.
- Primary Task: Write a blog post about O&CO encouraing readers to visit their website and like their page on Facebook. Use the assets we will provide.
- Secondary Task: Spread the word about your post on Twitter, Facebook and other social media networks you have access to incuding Pinterest and Stumble Upon.
- Please Note: We need to generate sales for the client especially during the coupon valid dates (Oct 12 to Oct 16) and also increase their Facebook fans. If we succeed, there will be more business for us all
Do I get paid? How much?
Compensation is set at $15 Payment is on a NET 30 basis.
- Your blog must have at least 5000 monthly page views and have a clean design.
- Your blog must be written in English.
- You have at least 100 Twitter followers and/or your blog has its own Facebook page with at least 100 followers.
- You often post on your blog about one or more of the following topics (the more categories you match, the better chance the sponsor will approve your blog to participate): Olive oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, basil oil, gifts, Mediterranean, salads, extra virgin olive oil, dressings, vinaigrette, pasta, sauces, pesto, French, Italian, Greek, Spanish, truffle, health, Mediterranean diet, entertaining, appetizers.
Sounds Good! How do I Submit my blog for consideration?
- Step 1: Login to your FBR account.
- Step 2: Click on “Available Promotions” in the new “Promotions” tab on the sidebar. Look for the green box.
- Step 3: Click on “Foodie Blogroll : O&CO Promotion ” and follow instructions.
- Please, do not respond to this email.
Timeline and Deadlines
If you would like to participate, please make sure your schedule fits with the timeline as follows:
- For this round, submit your blog for consideration by Oct. 12
The sooner the better, there are limited spots available, so please hurry.
- Publish your post for this promotion when instructed.
You must post about this promotion on your blog within the time-frame indicated in the acceptance email.
We will give you more details if your blog is selected to participate.
Please, note: In order to participate you have to submit your blog following the instructions above. If your blog is selected to participate, you will hear from us with further instructions.
Looking forward to your participation!